Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

I've stood on my brakes!😖😖


        Maths
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.S Y7

4B
              3P
3A
4B-4P
Maths:
For maths I went up and down like so many steep hills. In term two and three I had stepped up the pace. I feel like I have been going up and down because I don't  have enough understanding in certain areas. Since Maths is my absolute weakness I will need to learn more of algebra. By the end of this year I would like to achieve a 4A like my friend.


Reading
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.S Y7

4B
4P
4A
4B - 4P



Reading:
For reading I went up each stage. I think that I have gone up because I have a stronger understanding in the areas provided and I focus on paying attention to my teacher. I am happy with my scores and hope to get a 5 by the end of the year. To do this i will pay more attention to my teacher and complete the activities given to improve my understanding of the text. One aspect that I want to learn about is Irony.  
Writing
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.S Y7

4B
4P
3P
4B-4P
Writing:
For Writing I am not eager writing about this.  Last term and the term before I was happy for achieving fours but this term flipped. I suddenly got a 3P. I think this was caused by the poor ideas I used. I also don't think I have accelerated because I don't edit my work fully. By the end of this year I want to achieve a 4A. To upgrade my writing I really need to focus more on writing a variety of sentences and I need to stick to the topic as my teacher says I ended up on the main road.


My Opinion:
To be honest I have a big problem in my learning. My idea is to make my parents proud but i haven’t shown it yet. I really need to work harder to be successful in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment