Pages

Sunday 16 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day #1 Activity #2

In New Zealand, there's a place in which I like to call home - Auckland. According to some thorough reasearch Auckland is one of the most popular cities in New Zealand. Today I am going to describe my hometown and hopefully share with you how special it really is to me.

In Auckland it is very busy. However it is still so beautiful in many ways. The friendliness that is shown around makes our city wonderful. In Auckland there are many tourist attractions such as the amazing Rainbows End, The Skytower and many more. My hometown is very good and fresh, and it is as if I live in a paradise. One of the highlights of visiting Auckland are some of the beaches. There is one beach called Maraetai Beach and it is out south I believe. The waters are crystal clear and the wharf is big enough to fit your whole family + extended! According to my exprience it was amazing and I would definitely reccomend going there.

Overall Auckland really is a place you would want to be. It is full of opportunities and fun activities. But lets not forget about the others!

7 comments:

Lee SLJ said...

Kia ora Alicia,

I'm Lee, one of the Summer Learning Journey blog commentors. Thank-you for sharing your answers to these activities! I think you've described Auckland perfectly: busy but also beautiful. I'm from Auckland too so I know what you mean. I also like how you don't want to leave out the others, what other places do you like in New Zealand?
Talk to you soon
Lee

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Kia Ora Alicia your writing was really interested about how you call your hometown. Your writing is phenomenal and it's so interesting reading the special places about Auckland. You have done a fantastic job about your Hometown.

Keep it up :)

Unknown said...

Ki orana Lee,
As an answer to your awesome question, I not only love Auckland, I also love small cities like Tauranga, Matamata and Rotorua. Time for me to ask you a question - What are the different places in New Zealand where you would love to visit? I'd love to hear an answer from you!

Alicia

Unknown said...

Malo lelei Ana,
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and I can't wait to hear from you again!

Alicia

Lee SLJ said...

Hi Alicia - thanks for asking me a question! My favourite place I have visited is Doubtless Bay in the Far North. And the place I would love to visit that I haven't yet is Dunedin. Thanks for informing me, keep up the good work!
Lee

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Lee,
Thank you for your awesome feedback on my SLJ blog post! It's great seeing that my blog gets looked upon and I really appreciate it! Again Thank you Lee!

Alicia:)

Lee SLJ said...

That's my pleasure, I enjoy reading them all!

Lee

Post a Comment