Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Meeting my goals through my reading





Activity 1.
Screenshot 2017-08-08 at 11.08.52.png
Activity 2.
Harmful chemicals that are used to kill weeds could accidentally get into your system which could either kill you or cause you to need urgent care.

Killing pests like possums could easily be killed safely without those boxes that attract them. Toddlers could think that they are playhouses but little do they know, it can kill them.

Bits of poison that are put in the garden to kill snails could be chewed by a baby. We all know that if this happens, it will end up faulty.
Today I have chosen these two activities to post on my blog. The reason I picked these two activities was it connected to my goals for this year. One of my goals is finding information and writing about it. Doing this can help me improve in writing. My first activity is an advertisement about why people should buy white fly traps. The other activity on the right is about the consequences of using harmful products to kill weeds or pests. I am trying hard to accelerate at my reading.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia orana Alicia,

I enjoyed the bright colours on your image. The left photo is nice and vibrant. I also linked my activities to one of my goals for reading. It took me about one week and two days to complete my four activities. How long did it take you?

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Alicia
I really liked how you gave a lot of facts and your artistic skills are impressive. I have also chosen the advertisement. I learnt a lot from the advertisement. Did you learn a lot?

Unknown said...

Hello heather,
It took me about two and a half days to complete this activity. Did you enjoy it?

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Huntah,
Yes I did learn quite a bit from this experience, would you do this again?

Post a Comment