Pages

Sunday 20 August 2017

My Reflection: Sewing with Mrs.Tuipulotu

                         21 Aug 2017 11:37:40.jpg
                           My Reflection: Sewing with Mrs.Tuipulotu

Two weeks ago I accomplished (with Mrs.Tuipulotu’s help) this pretty Tote Bag. It is made from fabric and thread. As you can see I did not use my bare hands with a needle and thread to complete this. I instead used a sewing machine which is now broken because of my classes clumsiness. Overall I enjoyed making parts of this tote bag and thank you Mrs.Tuipulotu for helping me finish it off!

2 comments:

Akesa Tuipulotu said...

Great work to start with. Knowing how to use the sewing machine is a great milestone for you. Next time you will be able to sew it by yourself without help.

Unknown said...

Hello Mrs.Tuipulotu yes you are right. I will be able to use the sewing machine by myself! Thank you for the nice feedback!

Post a Comment