Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Wednesday Football

WALHT: Write a post for my blog on football skills.
Screenshot 2017-08-02 at 12.33.37.png
Today we practiced the skills of football with our coach Steve. He demonstrated these skills:


1. Inner foot kick


2. Outer foot kick


3. Stop ball with sole


4. Kick ball with lace


5. Free kick


6. Dribble


Out of all these skills I can say that I only felt dribbling difficult but I managed to get the rest of them correct. Playing football for the first time helped me learn some skills for when we
actually practice for sports camp.


The fun aspects of playing football today was how we got to play two games per team. It was challenging but fun at the same time. Another one was how we had to kick as many people’s balls as we could.


If I could compare one sport to football it would probably be netball because it is the only sport that I know really well and it also contains running around the court e.t.c.

Even though we didn’t practice all of the skills we still practiced to move the ball which was the main thing. If I had to rate myself out of 5 for practicing footbalI I would probably say a 3.5. I really enjoyed playing in the first session of football and I can’t wait to play it again next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment