Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Second place is good enough!




For the past few days our class has been working hard to reach the top three postitions for the South Auckland Maths Contest. All I can remember is that we were in 9th place. Room 10 was beating us so we had to work extra hard. Thanks to their trip to Rangitoto we had the opportunity to beat Room 10 by a mile. We indeed took it. Even though we did not manage to claim first place, we are still glad that we even placed in the top three. As you can see, we placed second which was a huge success. I enjoyed competing in the competition and I would love to participate in another one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aloha mai e Alicia,

I love your title. It's very alluring and positive. I just love it! Room 10 going on their trip helped us out a lot. Although we did not come first I think our efforts still show. Do you think that if the competition was still on, we would be able to come first?

Unknown said...

Malo lelei Heather,

If the competition was still on, I reckon there is a posibility that we might have won!

Post a Comment