Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

💥A Colour fiesta! 💥


Today I completed my art. We started the art yesterday with our reliever Mr.Simmons To do this art I used:

  • Pastels.
The method to completing this art is:


  1. Draw your plant and its soil (With Pastel not Pencil)
  2. Add colours one at a time
  3. Blend with your thumb ( For the affect)
Even though my art did not turn out the best but I am still happy with the outcome. My art is supposed to be a plant but it looks far from it. Huge thanks to Mr.Simmons for helping us with this art and we hope to have you again in the near future.  Although some of the disadvantages were about the messiness, one of the major advantages was getting to see all the colours blend in together like a dream. If you are going to try this art we recommend you putting a newspaper underneath so that the mess does not end up on the table. Pastle is not too hard to rub off from tables but it is better not to be a messy artist!

0 comments:

Post a Comment