Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Descriptive Writing - Fireworks

I must use
  1. my 5 senses.
  2. adjectives
  3. precise verbs
  4. figurative language- personification,metaphors,simile, hyperbole, alliteration

Whoosh! My eyes lit up like a five year old. Colours flying through the air, so beautiful. A deafening sound came from the air. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Flaming balls shooting through the sky was the best ending to my day. Shiny stars scattered across the beautiful night sky. I accidently inhaled the disgusting smoke. Why did I feel as if I was smoking? Thrill rushed through me like a child running to a playground. Excitement only went higher each time one was lit. When each one was lit, gunpowder hit my eyes. My eyes were getting teary like an infant. Faces of distraught filled my presence. I couldn’t blame them since we were at least thirty steps away. My face had no room for worry or scare, because a bright smile had already claimed its spot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment