Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

Swimming Sports 2017

Screenshot 2017-03-24 at 14.13.40.png

Today was the senior syndicate's turn to have their swimming sports 2017. I hopped in and out two times to do two rounds of freestyle. Although I did not come first I still felt that I tried hard to accomplish the whole length of the pool. I did complete the whole length of the pool which made me very happy. I also had fun in the class relays and I told my friends that it wasn’t about winning, it was about having fun and trying hard. I had so much fun participating and contributing in Swimming Sports!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Alicia I like the way you are trying really hard to swim I know its a lot of work. Because I did before not in the pools but in the beach I like your photos of the people who are trying beat you and the photo of you too. Next time I will not swim in the beach but in the pools for real bye Alicia.

Post a Comment