Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

What I have learnt - Omaru Creek

During these past few weeks I have learnt a majority of facts and issues about Omaru Creek.
From dragonflies fleeing the creek to clogged sewage pipes clogged. To relate to the Omaru Creek we drew the Tamaki Family River Tree. We drew the creeks that connect to Tamaki River. We also used google maps to solve how long it would take and the kilometers to get from 124 apirana ave to our house. We then took a stroll to Omaru Creek to test its velocity. We used paper boats to see if they would float. A few others and I  went to a River Talk and saw some locals talking abouts the creeks clarity and why our fish and eels are dying. Overall I think I have learnt a lot about Omaru Creek and I am happy that I have more knowledge about the creek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment