Pages

Thursday 30 June 2016

Netball recount

It was 6:30 am when I heard my alarm clock. “Urghhhh” I said feeling half asleep. So I turned my alarm off.As I was on my phone until 30 minutes later  my friend Mya texted me saying “It’s 7:00 Alicia! We have our Netball tournament today!” I forgot all about it so I packed my lunch , filled my water bottle , and had the quickest shower ever before heading out the door like the flash.

When I arrived at school , I saw my friends wearing their uniforms and my Netball coach sorting the girls out in the bus. We were heading down to the AMI netball stadium. I had to say that I was pretty nervous versing other schools because we all heard that there were some schools that were pretty advanced. But we couldn’t think of losing. Even though some schools may be better than us , there was always a chance of winning. Anyways, when we arrived we saw so many schools there. We sat down on the Team seats and waited for our turn. When we were waiting I saw this one school that looked as if they knew they were going to win. I wanted to get more in this mystery but it was too late! It was our turn but we were versing the school that looked mysterious! Out of all our team I was the one that was mostly scared according to how tall the girls were,why they were always winning the games and how they looked.

After the first game I went to grab my energy drink. But when I went to my bag , on our versing teams seats I saw pills in each of their bags. When nobody was looking I quickly grabbed the bottle of pills and pretended that I needed to go toilet but actually I needed to
Tell my coach what had happened. I ran to her and handed her the bottle of pills. She asked me where I got it from and I told her everything.She grabbed my hand and we ran to the medical room. We gave it to the nurse and she told us that it was a powerful amount of drugs used to help play netball good. My coach told me to tell the referee. When I told the referee she stopped the game and announced , “Glen Brae netball team  have cheated!” “Oh Noooo!!” said the audience. “ G.I fantails win!"“Yayyy!” said the team. After the tournament finished we were proud to have taken the tournament trophy home! Anyways after a long day I went back home , had a shower and then relaxed playing on my phone.


That day was the best day of my life.


The end...

0 comments:

Post a Comment