Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

Introduction:

During the night I had a dream that my family and I went to a game of Netball in Glen Eden.



paragraph1.


One night I had a dream that my family and I went to a game of Netball. When we arrived
we saw two Netball hoops,a scoreboard,Cheerleaders and the two teams that were competing against
each other.The two teams were the Silver ferns and the other team was the Australian kangaroos.
As soon as we walked in we smelt hot dogs and mouth watering burgers.My dad went to
buy 6 big burgers and 6 hot dogs so that we could get one of each.He also bought 6 cold drinks
because it was an inside game and when it is crowded it gets really hot .As soon as the game
started we went to find our seats so that we could eat.The team we supported was of course the
silver ferns because they are so inspiring and they are from our country New Zealand.To support
them more we wore their colours black and white and we also held up flags.It was really fun.



paragraph2.

A couple of hours later the Australian kangaroos were beating the Silver Ferns and scored heaps of goals but somehow the
Silver ferns caught up.The audience was cheering so hard that they almost lost their voices.
When we were watching the game my little sister Neomi needed to go to the toilet.Nobody wanted to take her because they wanted watch the game instead of missing it.That was why I myself had to take her.It did not really matter if I missed it because it would always have a repeat on tv .Once I got back it was half way untill it was over.I sat down with Neomi
and tried to enjoy myself until it was over.When It was nearly over I was happy because I
couldn’t try to enjoy myself.I was just thinking of going home and sleeping.


conclusion.


When the game was over we heard that the Silver Ferns won and we cheered really loud.
After that we got out of the big stadium and drove all the way back home.When we left I felt
Happy and also very tired.When we got Home i fell asleep but that was when In just woke up
and noticed that it was just a dream and said ‘oh’’it was just a dream’ and then my mum said ‘Get ready Alicia for school’!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this writing

Post a Comment