Pages

Thursday 15 September 2016

Get to know me!

Hi my name is Alicia Malupo. I go to Glen Innes school which I think has the approximate of 200 students.I think school is pretty amazing besides the bullies and the bossy girls and boys. My favourite sport this year would probably have to be touch because it requires teamwork and ability to have strength. But what I really love about it is that at the end of the day we are all a team and that we support each other throughout the game. Oh I also have 3
sisters . You might remember one of them, Petuana who is a year 8,Jenascia who is year 7 and Neomi who is still a preschooler.When I have free time I like to go outside for some fresh air and I like to sit on a chair and read some books. My favorite series so far is Geronimo stilton and Thea stilton chapter books.I think my attitude towards work would have to be the average of a year 6 student but a bit higher like 99% of 100. I always look forward to learning
new things!I think my teacher Mr.Beel is pretty funny and cool but sometimes to be honest I think that it gets boring when it's quiet and I have to admit, I play a little game because this is how boring it is! I don't really think that he needs to improve because he is pretty much fine!
I hope that you learned some things about me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Alicia! I like your story. I think that this gives a lot of information about yourself, so people WOULD get to know you. Great job Alicia.

Unknown said...

Helloooo Alicia

That was a very interesting part of information and a lot of it as well.

Harrison

jolie said...

Hi Alicia I really enjoyed reading this and I hope to see more awesome work.

Unknown said...

Hi Alicia!

I really like this information about you.There is alot of thing that I did not know about you But no I do and also How much time did it take you and Great job keep it up!!

Post a Comment