Pages

Thursday 3 March 2016

Introducing ME!!

Name:    Alicia                                                           DATE:4 march 2016

This is my photo!

ME!!!!!!!!.jpg

ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my name is Alicia.I am 10 yrs old turning 11 in July.I live in Auckland,New Zealand and I have 3 sisters, my  Mum and Dad.I go to Glen Innes school and I am in room 11 a year 5,6 and a little bit of 7 class.My hobbies are Swimming,Singing and playing handball.My Favourite colour is Indigo and Teal.In my spare time I  LOVE to draw and watch TV.That is All about me!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

This story really describes you Alicia. I love your photo. I also love Indigo. How long did it take you to write all this?

Unknown said...

Very nice Alicia.

Unknown said...

It took maybe 15 minutes. Thanks for asking!

Post a Comment