Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day #3 Activity #2

Today I will be listing down three advantages and three disadvantages being a DOC Ranger. I will then share whether I would or would not like to be one when I grow up.

Advantages of being a DOC Ranger

1.) You will get respect, recognition and opportunities

2.) You will get a good pay check

3.) You actually get to live where you work

Disadvantages of being a DOC Ranger

1.) Wild animals may hurt you in a bad way

2.) A storm could happen where you are

3.) It could be very hard working as one overall

In my opinion I do not really gravitate towards being a DOC Ranger. My reason to this is because I have another dream ahead of me - a Flight Attendant! I really want to become one so I can entertain people with me being entertained myself by getting to travel around the world! I hope everyone understands my opinion and also, being a DOC Ranger could be someone elses dream, you never know!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Alicia you've done a phenomenal job working on your blog. Have a great holiday.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello Michelle,
Thank you for your kind feedback! I really appreciate it! Today I've learnt something new about a different career and I'm happy about it! Have an awesome holiday too!

Alicia:)

Unknown said...

Hello Alicia ,
I agree on your point and I don't mind that you want to be a flight attendant it's very understandable.
Well no questions here

Blog ya later!!

Lee SLJ said...

Kia Ora Alicia,

I completely understand your opinion, a flight attendant! A good flight attendant can make a traveller's journey smooth, and I know you will be one of those!
Have you flown anywhere as of yet? I flew to Japan this year on Air New Zealand. They are always friendly, but I think their service has gone downhill a little bit lately. We need you in there!!

I like your points about a DOC ranger, too. Like anything t here are positive and negative aspects. Can you think of anything that might be negative about being a Flight Attendant?

Have a very merry Christmas!
- Lee



Post a Comment