Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day #2 Activity #2



Here are three NZ teams that have 'fern' in their name.     

1. Silverferns - Netball Team               

2. Blackferns - Womens Rugby Team

3. Whiteferns - Womens Cricket Team

(1)       Out of all I would have to say that the silverferns uniform is              best because it just looks nice in a way. However I am no                    netballer but I have many friends who play!  All of these                      uniforms do show amazing representation to NZ!!!


                     







(2)








(3)

2 comments:

Izzy SLJ said...

Thanks for sharing your opinion on our ‘fern’ team uniforms. You did a good job with researching the teams to find out which ones they are.

I agree with you about the Silver Ferns uniform. I like it the most but I don’t know how I would feel wearing a skirt when I do sport. I fall over WAY too much! If you could change any of these teams uniforms what would you do and why?

Keep up the great work.

Thanks again,
Izzy

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Izzy,
If I could make any changes to any of these uniforms I would instead change the netball skirt into a two piece - singlet and shorts! comfortable and no problems when falling down! What about you? I'd love to hear from you!

Alicia:)

Post a Comment