Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

Why I would want to be Suga - Writing T2W2

WALHT: Write an explanation

                                          If I could be someone I would be Suga

First of all I would like to be Suga from Bangtansonyeondan (BTS). He is from Daegu,South Korea. He has a very funny personality and he is very humble. Suga has many special talents such as singing and rapping. His members have made it to the 2017 nominees for the top social artist in the Billboard Music Awards. His goal for 2017 is to win the top social artist this year and I am very happy and proud that they have now made it to the nominees.

My favourite thing about Suga is his personality. From being appreciative of his fans to being a big help to his friends. He pays major respect towards the South Korean government and he tries his hardest to protect his music and his members. He shows appreciation multiple times to his friends and family and supports them throughout their journeys. He has a massive amount of confidence during his concerts and enjoys performing. His personality is what I look up to and the kind of attitude I want to have.

Suga is  multi skilled. Before his debut he used to play basketball and won plenty of games during his high school days. He is very skilled when it comes to decorating cakes and enjoys teaching his members how to get precise effects on cakes. He’s basically the dad of the group because he can fix anything like doorknobs and light bulbs. He studied at Global Cyber University.

Suga’s ambition was to try and reach the top of the Kpop idols charts with his members. He is very passionate about music, songwriting and record producing. He has major goals in his life just like me. I  definitely want to be as talented and appreciative as Suga.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Annyeonghaseyo Alicia
Wow this is amazing he must really inspire you. I love kpop Bangtan Boys (BTS) is one of the groups I inspire.I know that he is the hardest person in the group. But who told you about BTS ( Bangtan Boys) and why?.

Post a Comment