Pages

Sunday 7 May 2017

Evil Twin

Screenshot 2017-05-05 at 12.09.43.png
WALHT: Use our creative skills to write an interesting narrative.
                            
                                               Evil Twin                                        
“Good morning and welcome back to term two at Glen Innes School,” greeted Mr.Montgomery.
“Now that I have marked everyone present, let’s go out for fitness!”
As I was walked like  a slug, I began to talk with my evil twin sister.
“You won’t do anything bad today alright?” I demanded strictly.
“Whatever!” said Felicia with her dark gothic eyes.
I turned around to remind Felicia we had to walk home after school but she suddenly disappeared. I searched around the school for her when I found her pointing a lighter to the wall.
“Don't move,” she immediately said
. I was worried and shocked. . My evil sister with her dracula teeth  was about to destroy Glen Innes School.


I persuaded Felicia to put down the lighter in the best way possible. I told her that she doesn’t have to do it but she took it like I was lying to her so she could go to jail. I told myself that I have no other choice but to snatch it off her but she aggressively pushed me to the ground giving me no chance of getting the lighter. I got up trying to think of something else but I couldn’t think of anything to save her or the school. As I was about to try and talk to her again, I felt my phone that is only used for emergencies in my back pocket. I turned around and texted Mr.Montgomery. I told him to come to the office asap!  She saw him and ran out of the fire exit.
“We have to go get her,” I said.
So while Mr.Montgomery went out of the corridor door, I went after my evil twin through the fire exit.

As I was running I had to stop for a breath. As I composed myself I heard suddenly loud footsteps coming from behind me. I turned around and there was Felicia.
“Please, Felicia  give me the lighter,” I said.
I told her that if she gave me the lighter then I would not mention it ever again.”
“Ok I will give you the lighter,” said Felicia.
When she handed me the lighter we headed back to the office. We sat down and started talking which made her feel happy internally.
“Thank you for giving the lighter Felicia,” I said kindly.

After that day we started to communicate more and I started to help her with her school work. I am very happy that my not so evil twin sister and I are know really good friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment