Pages

Thursday 13 July 2017

WLJ - #Keep New Zealand Beautiful!

Activity 1:

1. Encourage your friends to encourage their family and friends not to litter

2. Create your own little signs telling people not to litter

3. Don't litter yourself!

Activity 2:

Although I am not able to take a picture I really do find listening to music relaxing!

Activity 3:

I really enjoyed doing this blogging journey! It helped me to understand more about the environment and its value! Doing all these blogs helped me to learn about what really happens out of Auckland.My favourite blog was definitely the swimming with the sharks! I have improved in my writing and I think that the ideas will really help me to write stories in the future! Thank you the University of Auckland for making this learning journey possible! I can’t wait to do the Summer blogging!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Work Alicia!

I'm also finished my activities and I feel much better anyway great work.
Mafi(:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Alicia

Great work! you have very creative ways of keeping New Zealand clean. I also have ideas of keeping New Zealand clean but mine are not as unique as yours .I love youre work :)

Jolie

Unknown said...

Kia ora Alicia,

It is such a pleasure to read that you enjoyed the Winter Learning Journey programme. I'm thrilled! I wrote the programme for all Manaiakalani cluster school students and it is such a nice feeling to know that it was interesting and helpful :)

I will look forward to seeing you when I come into Glen Innes school in Term 3 to hand out the certificates and prizes. I hope that you will come up and say hi and that you will join us next summer. I can see from your blog that you're planning to and I would LOVE it if you did!

Great work, Alicia. You should be really proud of what you have accomplished!

Cheers,
Rachel

daniel said...

Hi Alicia
Great job on completing all of the winter learning activities. You did a amazing job on all of the activities. Keep up the good work.
Daniel

Post a Comment