Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

WLJ Day 5 - One step at a time...

Activity 1:

After searching everywhere for my group and Curious Kiwi I bump my head into a tree which my my head hurt extremely bad. I then started to walk when I felt thirsty when I realised that my friend that was part of the group put it in the truck. Oh no! It started to get hot so I found a shade and sat there feeling worried about where I was going to go tonight. Suddenly I heard a voice from not far so I started tracking it down desperately. I then started to see a group of people so I yelled out so they were fully aware that I was running to them. They saw me and told me that they would take me to the front desk. As soon as I got to the front desk I waited a few minutes until they finally arrived so I felt relieved. My friends were also relieved when they saw me so I explained everything. Then we finally went back to the van to rest for our next trip.

Activity 2:

The person from New Zealand that I will be talking about is the one and only Lorde.
Lorde’s full name is Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O’Connor. She was born in Takapuna on November 7th 1996 but was mainly raised in Devonport, Auckland. She became famous with her hit single, Royals. Lorde’s height is 5’.5” and she’s always wanted to be Leonhard Cohen and Joni Mitchell.

Bonus Activity:

Personally I would love to cycle around Otago Central mainly to appreciate most of the such captivating views. I feel like that is a one in a lifetime experience so I definitely consider myself going in the future.

4 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Alicia

I love youre work! Your story was so good I could visualise every moment. Keep up the great work my friend :)

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Alicia!

It's wonderful that you want to have a go at the Otago Rail Trail and intend on doing it in the future! I also think it would be a great experience and would have such captivating views, even in the winter! However, it might b a bit col at this time of year!

Nicky :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia,
My name is Lusia and I'm a year 8 student from St Pius X Catholic School. Great choice on picking our famous New Zealander singer! I also choice her too! I love her latest song called green light! Shes such a beautiful singer! Anyways, your blog posts are amazing BTW! Keep up the terrific job!

Regards,
Lusia. K XD

daniel said...

Hello Alicia
Good job on finishing day five of the winter learning journey. You included interesting facts about Lorde. I would also like to cycle the Otago trail. Keep up the good work.
Daniel

Post a Comment