Pages

Sunday 15 October 2017

Time Vocabulary - Maths T4W1


This morning for maths we wrote a vocab of words related to time. I worked together with my group to find other words to add onto our piece of paper. After that we all shared our words onto one piece of paper and copied from it. These are a majority of the words written. I enjoyed doing this because it helped expand my vocabulary in time. I think that in the future I can see my class and I creating more word clouds. To create this word cloud the link will be here if you would like to try it out.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia orana Alicia,

I like the way your word cloud looks. Great work! It's not very bright but it's nice and simple. I used a different word cloud site from yours. When searching through google not many sites worked. Did you enjoy learning about time?

Post a Comment