Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

How I want to be remembered.

                                    How I want to be remembered

How do I want to be remembered? I am currently a year seven student attending Glen Innes School. Being remembered is like leaving a legacy behind for others to follow. Instead of leaving a bad legacy at school I want to leave an inspiring and special one. To make a good start to my legacy I definitely need to think about what is happening now than in the future.

First of all, I would like to be remembered as an obedient student. Somebody who wouldn’t refuse to do any work not only in academic areas, but also in physical education. At times I have heard my teachers from year three compliment me on how good my attitude towards my learning is. I am hoping that my time being an obedient student lasts until my time at Glen Innes School has been completed.


Secondly, I want to leave a good status with my teacher. Being remembered as a kind peer. Someone who would help her friends during their hard times. At times I have learnt that being a good friend is simple. Being a good friend really does have an affect on my working time. I don't want to be that student who would always distract her friend from doing her work. Even when there is someone hurt that isn’t my friend, I want to show compassion towards them.


The most important thing I want to achieve is to have my parents be proud of me. Everybody wants their parents to be proud of themselves, right? Well I certainly want to make it happen! I usually like to have a good impression when it is meet the teacher. Having a good impression around my parents help them continue supporting my education and being proud of where I am at.


When I round all of my goals together, I begin to realise that if I achieve them I will be successful. I have high hopes that I will become successful one day. I can’t wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment