Pages

Monday 25 September 2017

Round Robin Writing - Writing T3W10 Tuesday

Screenshot 2017-09-26 at 12.39.10.pngIMG-4802.JPG


Today my group and I were working on Round Robin Writing. Earlier I was not here so I did not do the first part of it. While we were working we only had 5 minutes to write our side of the story, and then we passed it down. I found that doing this writing helped me to know how the other people in my class write. I found it easy to complete and I enjoyed reading what the other people wrote. One of the advantages were that it was easy to tell the story by the picture. However the disadvantage to it was that I could not understand some bits of the story which made me struggle to continue on. I liked participating in the Round Robin Writing and would like to do it again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Annyeonghaseyo Alicia
I really like that you said how this game had helped you in academical terms. I was also in you group and we tried very hard trying to write three sentences on each story. Which story did you think was the best?

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Huntah,

Personally the one that was the most entertaining to me was the chicken story. What entertained you the most?

Post a Comment