Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Descriptive Paragraph - Cupcakes


I was carefully mixing the special ingredients. Cocoa, Flour, Sugar and Eggs. I evenly spreaded the mixture into the cups then slid it into the oven. Minutes went by while I was anxiously waiting. At last I heard the bell ring. I knew it was time. I hurriedly ran to the oven and saw it. The beautiful cupcakes just waiting to be eaten, so soft, so moist. Carefully watching my hands I slid the tray out of the humid heat. I poked my knife into one of the mountain looking desserts. Perfect! Fluffy on the inside and crunchy on the outside was just what I needed. My fingers stroked the bumpy surface. The fragrance sent chills down my spine. I bit into what felt like a cloud. Melting in my mouth was the mixture of chocolate and chocolate. Delicioso!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Alicia!
I like the way you formatted your ideas and I also adore the adjectives you used in the passage. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment