Pages

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Visualisation - Reading T2W7

WALHT: Visualise when we read.
The painting was a field of flowers, with deep and rich blues and yellows atop vibrant green stems that seemed to beckon you to reach right in and pick them.
Screenshot 2017-06-14 at 09.51.31.png

We are learning how to visualise when we read. For our learning I used my imagination to draw a picture of what I thought of the story.I was able to use inferences from the text to give me ideas and information that the text did not give.I was also able to talk to my friend about what I pictured in my head from the story. I found it a lot easier when I got to understand it more and I enjoyed drawing the picture. I am able to use my senses to give me even more ideas. I would like to learn more about visualising and I would like to challenge myself with harder texts next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment