Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

ASB





Today I learnt how to be  wise with your money through a game.I learnt that you have to make
important decisions with your money and not to overspend. I also learnt about insurance so if anything wrong happens for example if someone stole all of your belongings including your wallet and passport, you will have to repurchase the important things that got stolen like your passport so you will have to go through the same process again. Another important thing that
I learnt was if you decide to borrow money from the bank with your credit card, you will have to owe back what you took from the bank. Also if you don't pay back the money when it is due you will have to pay extra money and interest. Overall I learnt to earn,spend and save. I definitely think that this will help me in the future so that I don't struggle.


Screenshot 2017-02-28 at 12.52.57.png

1 comments:

Daisy F said...

Hi Alicia, once again I really liked how you told lots of information about our money and how we have to be careful of what we do before we use it. I am sure that you will be able to use money Wisely in the future.

Post a Comment